Sunday, February 21, 2021

Week 1 Post 1

 Today my we were assigned a new massive project. I was not ecstatic about starting another project but you got to do what you got to do. So after hearing the explanation of the project and its qualities it was time to pick whether I was going to do it in a group or not. I ended up choosing my friend Angelo again for the project as he is highly skilled in film and cinematography. Angelo and I have been working together the entire year so it was only natural to pick him. We decided to keep the project just between the two of us because on previous projects, our creativity was limited due to other people's opinions. We briefly chose a genre and a very barebones frame of the plot for the film. The film would be revolving around a post-apocalyptical time in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ending of Dramamine.

  I present to you... The Ending of Dramamine. After weeks of dedicated filming and editing we have finally finished our mini masterpiece. I...