Saturday, March 6, 2021

Week 2 Post 4

 So talking about the tone of the film, Angelo and I were not sure what we wanted. I prefer more a darker and more depressed tone for films while Angelo prefers a more neutral tone. So what did we decide to do? meet in the middle of course. We decided to incorporate darker tones while also having a more neutral outlook on the story in order to stay focused on the plot and keep on track. For the darker tones we have decided to add scenes of depression for the protagonist where he is battling his inner demons instead of physical battles. I also wanted to incorporate a feeling of loneliness and isolation for the protagonist as a future after an apocalyptic event is rather lonely so it only makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ending of Dramamine.

  I present to you... The Ending of Dramamine. After weeks of dedicated filming and editing we have finally finished our mini masterpiece. I...