Monday, March 8, 2021

Week 3 Post 2

 On the topic of shooting schedules Angelo and I have problems rising in that field. I have a very busy schedule and it is very challenging trying to find time to film with Angelo. Not only do I have to attend school from 7:45 to 2:45 but I hit the gym after school, have seven classes of homework, spend time with my family, work, and leisure time so it is very difficult to find time. I usually work right after school too and then until 8:30 which gets on my nerves sometimes but it's worth it. Angelo and I don'y have a schedule per se we just film whenever we can. I have my off days where I don't feel creative or in "the zone" to act and Angelo has days too where he can't find the right shot. All of the problems are floating around but in the end it's all worth it because we always manage to pull off something spectacular and truly unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ending of Dramamine.

  I present to you... The Ending of Dramamine. After weeks of dedicated filming and editing we have finally finished our mini masterpiece. I...